TERMS and CONDITIONS
TERMS and CONDITIONS
Introduction and acceptance of the General Conditions of Sale
Welcome to www.pietralucefranciacorta.com official online shop of PIETRALUCE products, hereinafter the Webite. The Website is managed and operated by Società agricola Savoldi Srl with registered office in via dei patrioti 31/A, 25046 Cazzago San Martino, Italy – VAT number IT02136340987.
The terms and conditions of sale of the products marketed by Società agricola Savoldi Srl on this website www.pietralucefranciacorta.it are governed by these General Conditions of Sale. Any proposal, order and confirmation of purchase order of products on this site is understood to be made upon acceptance of the following conditions. Società agricola Savoldi reserves the right to change these general conditions without prior notice to the customer, the changes will be available on this same page.
The sale of alcoholic products is prohibited to minors. The users of the website www.pietralucefranciacorta.it declare that they are of legal age according to the legislation applicable to them. If there is no legislation in this regard, you must be at least 18 years old.
- All prices include 22% VAT, which is notified separately in the final order summary.
- Shipping costs are added to the price of the products. Shipping costs are of a fixed amount and may be free if the order exceeds € 59 or following a specific promotion. The user is always informed of the amount of shipping costs before concluding the purchase procedure and making the payment.
- Società agricola Savoldi Srl will do its best to present the characteristics of the products with the greatest possible degree of detail. However, the images and colors of the products on the website may differ from the real ones due to a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the User’s terminal monitor, photographic filters, etc. Therefore, the User acknowledges and accepts that such minor differences do not constitute a lack of conformity of the products.
- All wines in the online shop are generally available at our premises. In some cases, the availability of an item may end after the purchase: in this case, we will inform you as soon as possible to reformulate a modification of your order or a possible refund.
- The validity of offers may be subject to quantity or time limitations, after which they may no longer be available. The date of validity and / or the quantity available of the offers are reported on the Website in such a way as to allow the user to take knowledge.
Società agricola Savoldi Srl can issue discount codes that the User can use when purchasing products. The discount codes are issued in the form of an alphanumeric code and their function is established unquestionably and at its sole discretion by Società agricola Savoldi Srl.
The user can enter the code in the field “Discount code” at the time of placing the order. The discount codes are generally usable by the user for a limited period of time, after which they will no longer be usable. The promotional code may be subject to a minimum amount of expenditure below which the use of the same will not be possible. The discount code is personal and linked to the User’s Account and can be used for a single purchase, after which it will be automatically invalidated. Discount codes are not cumulative. Discount codes cannot be sold, transferred and/or assigned to third parties. Società agricola Savoldi Srl reserves the right to cancel any Coupon previously issued, even before its expiry date, without having to justify the reason and without the right to indemnity or compensation. Società agricola Savoldi Srl reserves the right to delete the discount codes issued in favor of users who make improper use, without prior notice and without the right to indemnity or compensation.
Purchase procedure and payment methods
- Each order sent constitutes an offer for the purchase of the products object of the order.
- The execution of the orders is subject to the availability of the ordered products and to the discretionary acceptance of the same by Società agricola Savoldi Srl. In any case, the company reserves the right to cancel the orders proceeding to the re-credit of the amounts paid.
- The User must select the products and complete the check-out, after carefully verifying the information contained in the order summary. The order is placed by confirming the order and is subject to payment of the price, taxes, shipping and payment costs indicated.
- Following successful payment, the User will receive an order confirmation email containing information about the purchased offer. The order confirmation shall contain a summary of the delivery and billing address. In the absence of the confirmation email, the purchase cannot be considered validly concluded.
- The payment methods accepted are: credit card, Paypal and bank transfer.
The charge of the amounts due takes place, unless otherwise specified in the terms of the offer, at the time of confirmation of payment. In any case, Società agricola Savoldi Srl uses third party instruments for the processing of payments and does not come into contact in any way with the payment data, such as those relating to the credit card, provided.
Shipping and delivery
- Società agricola Savoldi accepts only orders with delivery on the Italian territory, including islands.
- Società agricola Savoldi Srl undertakes to process the order within 3 working days from receipt of payment and on average deliveries are made in 24/48 working hours throughout Italy with the exception of the islands and remote areas where the average delivery time is 72/96 working hours. It is not possible to guarantee a precise date or time of delivery as this depends on the courier, the destination address and the person in charge of delivery. Società agricola Savoldi Srl cannot therefore be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequence deriving from these times.
- Società agricola Savoldi Srl cannot be held responsible for errors in delivery due to inaccuracies or incompleteness in the compilation of the purchase order by the user, for any damage that may occur to the products after delivery to the carrier, for delays in delivery attributable to the latter.
- Any parcels that are visibly damaged by the courier (broken packaging or visibly stained by the spillage of wine from any broken bottles) must be immediately challenged by the User, placing a written control reservation on the courier’s delivery document (and specifying the reason for the reservation, e.g. “Damaged packaging”, “Crushed packaging”, etc.). Once this document has been signed, the User may no longer make any objection about the characteristics of the goods delivered.
- Any damage not visible externally and found by the customer only at the time of opening the package (e.g. a single broken or cracked bottle) must be reported within 3 days of delivery by writing an email to: email@example.com. In the communication, the User must provide a description and photograph of the defect found and indicate the progressive order number issued at the time of purchase. The shipping costs for the return of the damaged goods to the sender and for the return of the replacement goods are completely at the expense of Società agricola Savoldi Srl.
- In case of non-delivery of the goods within the indicated time, the User will be required to inform Società agricola Savoldi Srl, who will check with the courier the status of the shipment and any anomaly. Following a shipment anomaly (for example a package lost or destroyed during the transport), Società agricola Savoldi Srl will provide to send the product again, according to the availability of the same in the warehouse, or to refund the whole order.
In case of purchase of products on www.pietralucefranciacorta.it the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the products, returning to Società agricola Savoldi srl the goods delivered intact and without any alteration. The right of withdrawal does not apply to products delivered sealed and opened by the Customer.
The notice of withdrawal must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from the date of delivery and must contain:
- a) the manifestation by the user of the right of withdrawal pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 54 of Legislative Decree no. 21/2014;
- b) the indication of the products for which the customer intends to avail himself of the right of withdrawal, including the specification of the article code of the product
- c) the progressive number of the order issued at the time of purchase
- d) the identification details of the invoice issued by the seller for the products purchased (if the purchaser has explicitly requested an invoice).
The purchaser who has exercised the right of withdrawal must return the goods intact and without any alteration within 14 days from the date of communication of the withdrawal. The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the user. The goods must be sent c/o Società agricola Savoldi S.r.l. Via dei Patrioti 31/A Cazzago San Martino 25046, Brescia (BS). The goods must be returned intact, in their original packaging, complete in all their parts, accompanied by the attached fiscal documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify the above, Società agricola Savoldi Srl will proceed by crediting the amount paid for the purchase of the product(s) to the withdrawn contracting party within a maximum of thirty days from the date on which the vendor became aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
In any case, the crediting of the amount paid will not take place before:
- a) Società agricola Savoldi Srl has received the shipment of the product/s;
- b) Società agricola Savoldi Srl has verified the integrity of the product(s).
The clauses concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal, as well as the related consequences and exceptions, apply only to the User who is qualified as a consumer, i.e. the User acting for purposes unrelated to his business and professional activity.